As with all our products we have tested many brands and have chosen to supply a leading product from Everbuild.
This product can be used in marine uses, trim adhesive, expansion joints and as a lifelong adhesive. The end result will have a slight give, it can be painted over and sanded.
Recommended for roofing to ensure longevity and stop any damage on the trim.
Puraflex 40 is a high modulus, one-component PU sealant and adhesive which adheres strongly to most substrates. Provides excellent mechanical resistance (shore A 35), resistance to most common chemicals and can be overpainted when cured. Suitable for metal and container sealing, marine applications, expansion joints, automotive and engineering uses.
PURAFLEX 40 is a high modulus, one component, polyurethane hybrid based sealant and adhesive that remains permanently elastic and has good adhesion to most substrates.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Bonds to concrete, wood, metal, aluminium, polyester, glass, uPVC, stone, ceramics, etc.
- Over paintable with gloss and emulsion paints – preliminary test required before use.
- CE Marked to types FEXT-INT CC and PW EX-INT CC.
- Solvent free (EMICODE EC 1PLUSR Very Low Emissions
- Sealing and bonding metal panels and trim.
- Bonding Fibreglass
- Bonding fibreglass trims on to flat roof boarding.
- Expansion joint sealing in concrete panels, floor joint and road and bridge construction.
- Sealing in applications subject to vibration and mechanical abrasion.
- Marine applications – provides resistance to salt water
- Multitude of sealing and bonding applications in the automotive and engineering markets.
- Bonding in container fabrication.
- High traffic floor joints such as those found in garage forecourts, warehouse, factory floors, sports arenas, shopping centres etc.
It is resistant to most solvents and when cured and can be over painted with oil and latex paints.
It is specifically designed as an easy flow flooring grade for all concrete saw cuts and floor slab expansion joints, where abrasion resistance is required.
Food stuff area usage (ISEGA CERTIFICATE)